to be updated soon ...
|ROSE is a working group of German EU-Liaison officers linked throughout Europe. Our major goals are to contribute to the debate on the creation of the new Framework Programme FP9 and moreover to sustainably strengthen the role of Research on Societies in national research landscapes and the European Research Area. These research fields must be seen as corner stones for cultivating Europe.|
- Nicole Birkle, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz
- Geny Piotti, European University Viadrina
- Ursula Schlichter, University of Mannheim
additional founding members:
- Katharina Berghöfer, Universität Hamburg
- Stefanie Preuss, University of Konstanz
- Christian Veldman, Justus Liebig University Gießen
- Kristina Wege, Goethe University Frankfurt
If you would like to support our initiative, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or sign our support list on the following webpage. If you sign as a representative of your institution, please contact us. We will gladly place your logo on our website.
Please also visit the following websites to learn more about further initiatives supporting the role of the Sociel Sciences and Humanities and Research on Societies in the next EU Framework Programme FP9
- Ghent University: Call on the EU to strengthen SSH research and improve its integration in FP9
- European Alliance for Social Sciences and Humanities (EASSH)
- Joint Statement for FP9 "Living Together: Missions for Shaping the Future" - Join us!
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Matters. Guidelines on how to successfully design, and implement, mission-oriented research programmes (results of the SSH Impact Conference in Vienna, November 2018)