|ROSE - Research on Societies in Europe - is a working group of German EU-Liaison officers. Our major goals are to contribute to the debates on EU Framework Programs for Research and Innovation from the perspective and interests of the Social Sciences and Humanities and to sustainably strengthen the role of Research on Societies in national research landscapes and the European Research Area.
- Nicole Birkle, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz
- Geny Piotti, European University Viadrina
- Ursula Schlichter, University of Mannheim
- Katharina Berghöfer, Universität Hamburg
- Stefanie Preuss, University of Konstanz
- Christian Veldman, Justus Liebig University Gießen
- Kristina Wege, Goethe University Frankfurt