Through its funding programmes, the European Commission supports
- international collaborative research,
- groundbreaking research projects – for individuals or for small consortia,
- mobility of researchers,
- strategic partnerships and exchange with industrial partners.
Funding for research and innovation is currently provided primarily through Horizon Europe (2021-2027). The funding programme includes for instance
- the European Research Council (ERC),
- the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA),
- the European Innovation Council (EIC).
An overview of all EU funding programmes can be found on the EU portal Funding & Tender Opportunities.
Are you interested in submitting an application? The EU Office team will gladly help you – just contact us!
For information on the EU’s education programme ERASMUS+, please contact JGU’s International Office.