Members of the Johannes Gutenberg-University can access the ELFI-Database for free. It is kept up to date once a week and offers:
- more than 11.000 programs on research funding
- about 4.900 national and international sponsors
- funding information concerning about 250 research disciplines as well as 33 interdisciplinary themes
- abstracts, deadlines, amount of funding
- contact persons
- the link to the original source of information, forms, leaflets etc.
- regular update (once a week)
- individual user profiles to cover a large variety of research interests
- defining and choosing between different kinds of financial aid (project funding, the support of printing costs etc.)
- comprehensive list of ‘Transferstellen’ at german academic institutions
- research funding information for students (scholarships, exchange etc.)
Clicke here and start investigating now. If you register, you can use the full service - you can investigate stipend for students even without registration. Additionally, the respective contact person at the Department of Research and Technology Transfer will help you with finding suitable funding opportunities.